Sunday, March 1, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog that is the question.....

So I have been a bit hesitant to create a blog for a number of reasons.  First of all I am NOT a writer.  I've recently become seriously addicted to blogs like Angie's, MckMama's, and several others and they're all so eloquently written.  I feel a bit inferior.  Another reason, however silly this sounds, I have been a little scared.  Since entering the blog world the Lord has opened my eyes to all the hurt, hardships, and need for prayers that are out there and I felt that maybe if I started a blog perhaps I would join that unfortunate club.  
Now, my reasons for wanting to start a blog far out weigh my silly worries.  I have a site where I keep my childrens' updated milestones and pictures but I thought it would be fun to share my day to day triumphs, challenges, silly stories, and things I've learned from being a mother of two young children.  Also since learning the enormous need for prayer, I desperately wanted to help in some way.  Since it is not possible to go to each and everyone and pray with them, bring them a meal, etc.  I wanted to start a blog where I can put the word out there that prayer is needed!  I wish I could do more.....  Another reason I thought a blog would be fun is my husband is amazing at photography and since watching his talents, and MckMama's, it has gotten me really intrigued and interested in photography myself,  so I thought it would fun to post pictures I am especially proud of in addition to the ones on the girl's photo site.  Lastly, in writing this blog I hope to learn from you guys out there and maybe in the process be able to help other new moms!  So in the end, yes to writing the blog wins so here I am!  Yes, there will be grammatical errors, there will be run-on sentences, and there will most certainly be spelling mistakes (I flunked 5th grade spelling and never recovered!).  So please be patient with me and join me on this exciting bloggy adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved