Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Accessory Queen, I mean, Princess...


So Bella has always been big on accessories.  Hats, sunglasses, swimsuits, backpacks, dress up clothes, etc.  Although these things come and go for her in stages, I thought I would share with you where she is right now.  There are two things that I am required to assist in putting on each day.


A friend of ours (thanks Jessie!) gave Bella these princess slippers.  They are size 9/10 and Bella wears size 6/7 shoes.  No matter how big they are Bella LOVES these slippers.  She wakes up asking for them, they must be ready to place back on immediately after clothing changes, and she goes to bed wearing them.  The other day I told her, no you can't wear your slippers outside, you have to wear shoes.  "Can I bring sippers wit?"  So yes the slippers took a trip to Jewel.  She wears them at all times, including over her pajamas...


...when she dressed for the day...

...and even that in between time where she has been undressed for bath but isn't in the tub yet!

The second most important accessory of Bella's is her princess watch (notice a princess theme).  I got this for Bella for Christmas from Walmart for $5.  I saw it and thought oh she'll think this is cute.  Little did I know the magnitude of her affection for this plastic wristband.

It goes right on when getting dressed for the day, of course sleeve is folded back so all can see her watch...

Through when she lays her sweet head down for bed.  


If you ask her she'll tell you its 2.  And no the watch does not work anymore.  Mommy and Daddy forgot to take it off for bath time and of course she was perfectly content leaving it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved