Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Not Me Monday was created by MckMama as a place for us to share with other mommy's about our short comings.  None of us are perfect and we all do crazy things from time to time .  This is a great chance for us to see we're not alone.  To make it more interesting things are phrased like we would NEVER do it or something I DIDN'T do, etc.  Here are the things I DIDN'T do this week! : ) 

Something I DIDN'T do last Saturday.  I literally did NOT toss and turn all Saturday night, while glancing at our new alarm clock over and over wondering if it was one that would reset itself with the time change and was just dying to know what time it really was.  Does anyone else HAVE to know what time it is when you awaken in the middle of the night?  By the way our clock was NOT one that reset itself.

I of course would never use the washroom with a child on my lap.

I would never try to remicrowave oatmeal, if you were to not do this as well you would not learn that this really doesn't work.

I DON'T watch Celebrity Apprentice, but if I did I'd cheer for Jesse James.

As you may know from a previous blog I like to improvise when it comes to toys to entertain antsy children but I would NEVER dare hand my two daughters, while in the car late and tired after church one evening, each a pack of sanitary napkins (which, if I were to do this, I had in the car because we stopped by the grocery store on the way home) just to entertain them a smidge until we got home.

I swear I would never blog about sanitary napkins.

And I did NOT just LOVE the warmer weather this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved