Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Not Me Monday time!  This fun blog idea was created by MckMama for all of us out there that need to come clean, or would like to, rather.  We all have things out there that we can't believe we've done or we swore we'd never do, why not share it with the blog world, then visit MckMama's site to see what others are admitting to!  

Last week MckMama was having a contest for being the first one to link to her Not Me Monday list.  Although winning the contest would NEVER appeal to me, I most certainly would not check her site every minute or so since I woke up that morning to see if she had posted yet so I could be number one.  And of course I wouldn't check her site, dare to walk to the bathroom to, you know, briefly use the facilities, come back and check the site again only to notice she did post and I'm NOT number 1 or 2 or even 3 but 65!  What?!  Nope not me!

With not a whole lot going on in the last week I DID NOT just consider making some Not Me Mondays up, nope not me!

I would NEVER go to a water park pasty white, pretty prickly, and full of baby weight (can I still say that a year later?)  Nope not me!

I would NEVER dream of putting character clothing on my children no matter how much Bella loves Disney's princesses.  Nope not me!

Oh and I do NOT ever lock my children in a play pen just to keep them out of my hair for a second while I pack up our hotel room, especially with out clothes on!  Nope not me!

Just like MckMama here, I would never take and post pictures of my little one in a sad moment, nope not me!


Oh my, break my heart, this is better. : )

Ok, your turn!  What have you NOT done this week?!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN she is sexy! I can see her sweet little bald c-ildp-ssy through her swimsuit I would love a piece of her she has me rock hard

Anonymous said...

love em her age so good to lick thepussy

Anonymous said...

looking at my daughters 2 yr oldcunt right now

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved