Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wife Duties Called...

So 3 posts in and I'm already slacking on blog duties!  I wanted to post each day but the hubby needed a little attention last night (we watched some stupid fight movie until midnight last night-oh the things you'll do for the ones you love!) and in case you don't know one of my New Year's Resolutions was to put more attention into our marriage.  After being a stay at home mother of two youngsters all day it doesn't always leave you with the most energy, patience, compassion, best attitude, or a whole lot of love for your dear hubby.  So I wanted to strive to be better at, well, all of those things.  So when it came to wanting to write my post for the day I just felt Vinny needed to hear from me more than my faithful, although few, followers!  So after all that I did not post but I wanted to jump on quick this morning and leave you with one of the most beautiful posts I've read on one of favorite blogs.  Angie, is the funniest, most eloquently spoken, most compassionate person I have ever met (well, wish I have met).  So sorry to slack but you won't be disappointed after reading this.  I'll try again tonight to work on the post I started last night! : )  What I will do is leave you with a precious picture of my babies!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet picture!!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved