Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Attempt at a Gingerbread House.....

Since I do not have my momma's gingerbread house making abilities I typically do the pre-made creations that the girls can just decorate.  
So I got our usual gingerbread house and told the girls to have fun doing it with Mormor one day.
Unfortunately, our box must have been dropped and re-shelved.  It was in pieces, not all assembled like it should be.  Mormor and I attempted to glue it back together with the icing but it lasted just long enough to take a quick pic. 
Oh well, the girls had a blast doing it and actually ate some of it this year which we don't usually do! :)

Look at our sad house, Mormor trying to mend it....

 Ready to decorate!



See the nice white icing disguised the big crack in the roof. :)

Lotta tasting going on here....

Serious concentration....
 

Literally collapsed the second the camera clicked. :)

Yum!


Look even tried to support it from the inside, wasn't pretty but it sure was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved