Monday, January 30, 2012

Mom's Night....

The last two years I've looked forward to Mom's Night at my girls' preschool!
This last Thursday I enjoyed Mom's Night with my Brynnie girl.
I was so interested to see how she was in her class environment.  I always knew what miss outgoing Bella was like, but I didn't know how Brynn was in the classroom.  She's always quiet and reserved when I drop her off.  
Well this evening she was a giddy and smiley little girl.
She's still super shy with her teachers, but she was bouncing off the walls excited to have me there I think. :)
This year's theme was a night at the movies.  I emailed the other mommies and we suggested we all dig out our old bridesmaid and fancy dresses for our night out with our babies!

My dress did not photograph well (its actually mostly black with sparkles but the flash showed the under layer) but it was from before 3 kiddos so I was very proud to actually fit (BARELY) in it!! :)  Brynn was very excited to get fancy too!


Like I said, SMILEY!

We had sparkling Ginger Ale, popcorn, and the kids made us chocolate covered pretzels.


We walked the red carpet and had paparazzi take our pictures. :)


The kids decorated picture frames that our pictures will go in to.

Brynn and her dear friend Madelyn.....

Calling Anna Banana!!!

Here they are!

Had a great Mom's night!!!  And of course finished it out with the annual tradition of dancing to the Mom Song!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

You both look beautiful! What a fun night!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved