Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Day....

The kiddos were very nice and made it till about 8 Christmas morning.  I got Swedish Kringle prepared and in the oven and then we let the girls open their stockings since it takes 45 minutes to cook.
They received the Disney castle ornament to remember Disneyland.  Mormor also got them some beach ornaments to remember our beach campout.  They also got some coloring things and Mini-lalaloopsy dolls.
Then is was time for some yummy Kringle!
Again we just laid low and played with our new things.
My silly hubby surprised me with another pair of Uggs this year.  I think they are ridiculously over priced but boy are they cute and toasty! :)
I got him a soda machine, there are been many different drinks created since he opened it.  First time they tried it I think him and his brother exploded it all over my kitchen. :)






 Mormor cooked up another fabulous dinner, this time turkey, and all the fixins.
After dessert the girls snuggled up and watched Veggie Tales' Little Drummer Boy.
Sneaking some dessert from Mormor. :)

(do you see this crazy mullet of hers!?!?  Why doesn't the hair on top of my childrens' heads grow???)
We had a perfect day with our wonderful family (missed mine though!)!!
 Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved