Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Date.....

....with my two big girls!!

I was so excited to take my girls to see Beauty and the Beast.  As you may know they are princess obsessed, so any excuse to see a princess movie in the theater!  And they were even more thrilled when they heard there was a mini-Tangled movie beforehand.  We rarely go to the movies.  Just can't stomach $20 for a movie these days, especially with how nice TVs are these days (unless its a big blockbuster like MI4 that must be seen in the theater).  Anyway, I decide to go to a matinee to save some $, the nice guy says he won't charge me for Brynn, and my total still comes to $21.50.  Yikes!  And then I remembered why I never see movies in the theater.  However, my baby girls are worth it! :)  I (nor the girls) had ever seen a 3D movie, figures mine would be a kids movie. :)  I was a little afraid it would scare them but after getting used to it, they really liked.  It really was amazing.  I loved that they kept trying to grab things, too cute. :) We had a great time just the three of us and they enjoyed the movie!

 Loving our cook shades! :)



1 comment:

Kelly said...

How fun! I love your new design, btw!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved