Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Eve, part 2.....

That evening we had our dear friends' annual Olympic themed NYE party.
Some new friends graciously offered to watch the girls for us at the last minute so we were able to go!
We dropped the kids off at 7:15 and I put Brooke down before we left so they wouldn't even have to worry about her.  Their oldest daughter and our big girls watched the grinch and all went to bed smoothly.  Well apparently Miss Brooke woke at 8 and was still up when we returned at 12:20!!!!  Completely happy and content, but awake!!  I have no idea what happened, we felt terrible.  They said she was great but still we hated that they had to deal with her. :(

Anyway, back to the party.  The McMahons always have great food and fun planned.  Each couple had to play 5 games out of the 10 or so that were available and then based on how many you won you got gold, silver, or bronze prizes.  I was pulling for the bronze- $25 to Olive Garden. :)
We won 4 out of our 5- those Dykehouses are too good at Guesstures!! :)  And then lost in the play-offs with another couple that won 4 out of 5, Boo!!  The Hub's was pretty ticked about it, the man is NOT a fan of losing. :)

Anyway we had a great time ringing in the New Year with great friends!

An actual picture of the two of us!
I had Bella take it before we left that night. :)
 We came dressed to play, go Team TIU! :)
 A great, fun group of people!

 To many more years with you baby!!

 The Usual Suspects minus the Lymans- Missed you guys!
Thanks Josh and Kelli (center) for hosting a fabulous party!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved