Thursday, April 22, 2010

Got a fun text today!!

Updated:
Just got the official email!! Natalie had a BOY. Liam James born today at 9:38 am. He is 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches and mommy and baby are doing great!

Nothing really to blog about today, cept I got a text from one of my dearest high school friends, Natalie, that she is in labor!!! My other dear high school friend, Brittney, and I are throwing a shower for her at the end of May. Miss Natalie decided to torture us and not find out what they are having, so I'm dying to know! We are throwing the shower after the baby arrives so she can get some gender specific items and figures I JUST put the invites in the mail yesterday saying to stay tuned for the baby's gender. Oh well! Guess we'll know sooner than we thought! : )

Here we are about a month ago.
Brittney, me, and Momma to Be!


3 comments:

jules said...

How exciting!

Kelly said...

That's soo exciting!!!!

Unknown said...

What fun! Congrats to your friend!!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved