Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blakely's Sprinkle!

So also on Bella's last day of school my dear friends through our family a sprinkle for little Blakely!!

Such an honor and blessing. :)
I have the best of friends! 
Leah and Somer worked so hard to make such a special evening for me and baby and I could not thank them enough!! 
On the invite Ryan (Somer's hubby) came up with the cutest poem:
We are Tickled Pink and Happy to Say
Sweet Little Blakely is on her Way!
Let's help Barclay and Vince welcome baby number Four
Who we Know we will all Adore!

 Here is Miss Blakely at 37 weeks!


 Before the sprinkle I took Brynnie out on a little date with me.
 Unfortunately, I forgot my phone at home so didn't get any pics but we went and got our nails done. :)

 To snap Bella out of her last day of school blues, 
I told her she could come with me to the sprinkle (she had been begging all week)! :)
 Sadly something got on my phone so the rest of the pics are quite blurry!
Excited to open presents!
Yummy cream filled cupcakes from Lovin Ovens!


 So excited for some new things for Baby Blakely!

 The cutest chevron (that I love)  dress with a B on it. :)
 All my dear friends that were able to make it out (didn't catch Jenna before she left).
Thank you wonderful ladies for such a special treat and generous gifts!!
 The awesome guests!
Leah, Amanda, and Anne
 Dani, Elizabeth, Kelli, and Katie
 Katie, Jill, and Leah
 Jackie, Cheryl, and Somer
 Jenna (and sweet Aubry), Cole, and Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved