Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Bells....

 Next up is my first baby girl's 7th birthday!!!  
I can hardly bring myself to say we have a 7 year old.  Its just crazy.
Well this 7 year old is the sweetest, most helpful, sensitive, mature, competitive, creative, and smart little girl you'll ever meet!
We are so honored to have you as our daughter Bella and are thankful for you helping us become parents.  Something I always dreamed of.
Bella's pick for her birthday cereal was Cookie Crunch, blech. ;)
So at 10:30 I left to surprise Bella at school for lunch.  
Felt a little wrong to be picking this up so early in the morning!
Bella was quite surprised and excited to see me and it warmed my heart that everyone fought to sit next to me at lunch.  I hope she always feels this way. :)
 Bella asked to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her daddy/daughter date but with the hub's parents still in town we asked if she would mind if we all tagged along and then she'd have an alone date another night.  She graciously agreed.
We hit the mall real quick so everyone could choose their own thing to eat.
(we were all about healthy eating today obviously)
 Then time for games!
This one loved every minute!
 3 rides for 1 coin, woohoo! :)


 Someone was very fond of Chuck. :)

 Afterwards we headed home for singing, dessert, and few presents. :)





 Happy Birthday baby girl!!!  
You'll always be my baby even though you show maturity beyond your years for a 7 year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved