Friday, April 5, 2013

Dance time.....

So the big girls just concluded taking dance for the first time.  I gave them the choice to stay in gymnastics or try dance and both girls wanted to give dance a try.  Although little Miss Brynn wanted nothing to do with it at first at the thought of a recital being at the end, however after Bella came home from her class and raved about it then she was all for it. :)
Something that worked out well was Brynn only had two other girls in her class.  She got great attention from her teacher and did really well in the class.  Her teacher said she caught on to the moves really quick.  I really think dance is for Brynn.  She is NOT competitive and is easily discouraged if she doesn't perform perfectly, so soccer and t-ball were not her favorite.  But after watching her talent and her ability to catch on quickly I think she could really shine in dance.  However she wants nothing to do with it since it would involve a recital.  We'll see how she feels in the fall.







 Brooke of course didn't want to be left out.


Unfortunately, Bella's class was a lot bigger.  But she was with her two great friends and still enjoyed herself!
Bella was fine at dance but definitely towards the end of the course she was losing interest.  This girl thrives on competition like her daddy. ;)






Tap time was definitely both of the girls' favorite part! :)

 Taking a bow. ;)







1 comment:

rockinabbs29 said...

Hi! found you on a linkup! I’m a new follower!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved