Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wise Words from Bella to you....

Oh the silly ramblings of a three year old:

I caught Bella messing with her bedtime pull-up, so I asked her what was the matter.  "I got wedgie momma."  Huh?  How do you even know that word!?

Driving in the car the other day, "Momma, me wanna be a grown-up."  "Well you're not a baby, you're a big girl, you have plenty of time before you have to be a grown-up."  "Momma, I wanna be a grown-up." Oh please, not yet, she's barely 3!

Bella LOVES anything with Disney princess on it.  The other day she discovered I had gotten her princess spaghettios.  She held the can in a warm embrace, and in the most dramatic fashion said,  "Thank you mommy for getting me these.  I love 'em."  Knows just how to get me to want to buy more!

Bella did not want to go down for a nap the other afternoon so I told her she could go play with her dolls in bed, hoping she'd eventually fall asleep.  Shortly, I went in there to check on her and she had taken out her magnetic dress up dolls and they were all over the bedroom floor.  At first I was upset because of the mess and the fact she was suppose to be sleeping but then I told her I'm sorry, you misunderstood me, I realize that was confusing, I meant I wanted you to play with the stuffed dolls on your bed, not these dolls. "Moooom, you driving me crazy." Ha!  A bit disrespectful, but all I could do was laugh! : )

Bella still struggles a lot with her speech but these silly little moments bring such happiness to my day!  Enjoying every minute, every minute! 







1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! My hubby and I were talking this morning about how we want to write down the funny things our kids say when they're little. Definitely don't want to forget all these great things!

The pictures are amazing! You are a great photographer!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved