Monday, August 31, 2009

Staycation- Day 4- Our Last Day! : (

Our last morning "away."  Nothing fancy planned, just one last family stroll.
Again go here if you missed Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.

The girls had lots of calls to make while we were on our walk.  Brynn doesn't quite make it to her ear. : )
For our walk today we enjoyed walking along Lake Michigan and heading to Buckingham Fountain.
The girls enjoyed the beautiful fountain and running and dancing about.









And then back to Millennium Park for some more water fun...




And one last visit to the bean!


Before nap time Brynnie wanted a little twirl time, her new favorite thing.
And snuggle time with daddy!
We had such a wonderful, inexpensive, priceless time as a family.  Thank you SO much Uncle Jake and Auntie Shari for opening your home to us, we had a wonderful time!
And speaking of Jake and Shari please check back in Thursday so I can tell you a little bit more about these great friends of ours!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very fun times & awesome pics! nice post...

Kelly said...

Loved reading all your posts about your staycation! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved