Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday's Blog Hop-Favorite Pictures...

What this is, is several blogs have the same theme and then we use MckLinky to link up others' blogs, that way you can check new blogs out and hopefully new people will come visit yours!  

So for this week's Tuesday's Blog Hop's theme it is sharing your favorite photos!  Well as I've shared before picking just a few pictures is HARD for me.  But I have managed to narrow just SOME of my favorites in certain categories.

Two of my favorite pictures of me:
Happy and super preggers (who knew only a week away!) with my first precious baby.  My girls through me a shower with some of my favorites for food-McDonalds cheeseburgers being one of them!
And this is one of my favorites too because it was the first time I laid my eyes on my first baby, a month early but perfectly healthy!

Two of my favorite pictures of the hubs:
He HATES this picture, but I just love it!  I have no idea why he listened to me when I told him to jump in to the pumpkin patch!
This picture I also love because he's with his girls and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect father for my girls-watching a storm out the front door!

One of my favorite pictures of me and the hubs:
This one for no particular reason just thought it was nice. : )
This one I chose because of what it represents.  The summer before we had kids my parents took us on a trip to Europe.  This trip was a once in a life time trip.  We visited Prague, Austria, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland briefly.  It was awesome to show the Hubs where I was born (Vienna, Austria)!

Two of my favorite pictures of Isabella:

Figured I post some older favorites of the kiddos since I've shared my more recent favorites, well,recently! : )  Bella was always a happy, content baby, but not a smiley one so it was always fun when I caught one!  Plus her hat is just SO precious!

Two of my favorite pictures of Bryanna:
Now Brynnie, my little Miley, started smiling before she was even 3 months old and hasn't stopped since.  Seriously the smiliest baby ever!


Two of my favorite pictures of Bella and Brynn:
Aw, a sweet picture of the two of them...
That's more like it, sweet Miley smiling away and Bells looking elsewhere!

Two of my favorite pictures of our fabulous family of four:
 This was our very first...
And this is our most recent!

Go check out the other links below to see others' favorite photos!

MckLinky Blog Hop




6 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm just stopping by from the blog hop. I love your pictures! Your little girls are adorable!!

Hope you have a great evening.

Joanne said...

I hopped on over. LOVED your pictures. Your family is absolutely beautiful.

...and I especially LOVED the cheeseburgers, yum!!!

Moms On The Go said...

Great photos beautiful family!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved all your pictures....I love families and happy ones...and yours sure looks like one

HeatherOz said...

I know! It is so hard to just pick a few pictures! I'm glad you didn't leave any of those out! Your family is SO darling!
Heather-blog hoppin

ps: I almost picked the same shabbyblogs background! I love it! Your whole blog is so cute!

Saph said...

Such precious photos of your family!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved