Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Are you feeling guilty for not changing your children's bedsheets for weeks on end? Feel trashy taking your trash to the curb with no bra on? Overcome with embarrassment after your child wets his pants in public? We'll don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Oh the week we've had! One day we spent a wonderful morning at a lake near by, with friends....




While having such a great time, Bella comes to me with a bathroom emergency. Unfortunately it was shortly after we had arrived , bathrooms were clear across the park, and Brynn was happily playing in the water. So, I'm afraid to tell you, I DID NOT tell her just to go away from us and relieve her self in the lake. Nope, not me!
Poor, Miley's eyes were NOT swollen from getting sunblock in them, but she was still up for smiling for her momma!

After a little while longer, Bella did NOT come to me again, with another bathroom emergency, but this time, one I will not under any circumstance allow in the water. I know you are all thankful for that. Thankfully, by this time a friend of mine had arrived that carried a potty in the car (what a prepared mommy). So I took Bella and she took care of business and it of course had to be nice and messy. So after I finally got her cleaned up, I walked the potty cup to dump, what I could, in the garbage can. Just as I opened the can, out flew a ginormous, blood sucking, moth. Ok, I may be over exaggerating, but none the less it completely startled me and I jumped and completely DID NOT fling poop not in the garbage can. Nope, not me!
Oh and I ALWAYS put swim diapers on Brynn when we swim so her diaper doesn't swell to epic proportions!

Speaking of ALWAYS putting on swim diapers, the other day was especially hot so we broke out the hose and our kiddie pool. Again, I OF COURSE put a swim diaper on, so when I heard Bella say, "Look mommy ice." I thought, um , thats funny. Then I noticed, um not ice. Brynn's diaper had NOT exploded everywhere. : )

Okay, now its your turn!






2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Your children are adorable!
Fun post. Thanks for sharing.

The Thompsons said...

What cuties! I love your header too...happy Tuesday to ya!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved