Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It's Not Me Monday time! This fun blog idea was created by MckMama for all of us out there that need to come clean, or would like to, rather. We all have things out there that we can't believe we've done or we swore we'd never do, why not share it with the blog world, then visit MckMama's site to see what others are admitting to!

My children always use the best table manners.



My children never play on the floor of dirty malls



I always change my daughter promptly when needed.


I did not find my daughter chewing on a tack the other day!

I did not make my daughter sit through Phantom Tollbooth, a classic movie that my brothers and I enjoyed, often, when we were young younger. : )


The hubs and I did not have Bella pose for us in a child's clothing store window. We've been told we should get her in to modeling because she is so, well commandable, or something like that. So we thought we'd give it a try:
I did not learn this week that my husband keeps track of my cycle with a wonderful app. on his cell phone!

Okay now its your turn!  Be sure to check out the others on MckMama's site!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mum that is so hot! her nappy is soaked which means her baby p-ssy will be covered in pee, I want to lick her clean

Anonymous said...

i lick my daughters clean when her mum is out

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved