Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

This is kind of a fun thing that, a blogger I follow, started.  She'll give you a random folder (or month) and then a random numbered picture and then you have to go and post it and explain what's going on in the picture.  Kind of fun way to reminisce and always fun to see what picture you come across.  Good or bad see what photo you come across.  Today's random numbers are:


9th Picture Folder or September 2008
and the 18th picture


Here's what I came across:




This was my little Bella, our first baby. She was about 6 weeks old in this picture. I always loved this picture. Bella was always very serious, seem to always be thinking. I love her big piercing eyes. And its crazy how dark her hair was considering how almost white blonde it is now!

Ok now its your turn! Head over here and take a look!

4 comments:

Jennifer Beaty (Thompson) said...

How sweet! Some babies are serious, some always smiling...it's so interesting to observe!

I think we have that outfit here in Bolivia for our babies. =)

In Everything said...

Soo sweet! I love those baby faces... what a cutie

Trish said...

I love those days when they are all shrunk up like they haven't quite adjusted to being out in the real world yet.

Jenny said...

She's adorable!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved