Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It's Not Me Monday time! This fun blog idea was created by MckMama for all of us out there that need to come clean, or would like to, rather. We all have things out there that we can't believe we've done or we swore we'd never do, why not share it with the blog world, then visit 
MckMama's site to see what others are admitting to!

Bella did NOT get hurt this last week by a pacifier because she is 3 and a quarter and has never taken a passie, so why on earth would she have one in her mouth to fall on and get a big, swollen blister under her nose?
(looked much worse the night before)

I usually shower when everyone else is finishing up breakfast so I did NOT end up just bringing them both in with me when they were not satisfied with the cartoons on and Brynnie was upset.  Nope not me, I enjoy peaceful, relaxing showers, alone.

I also did NOT fill Bella's cereal bowl this week with water when we ran out of milk and I hadn't had a chance to get more yet.

Our bathroom garbage is totally NOT almost as high as our vanity because neither the hubs nor I feel like doing anything about it.

And I can NOT tell you how many times I have NOT sprayed my laundry with Windex instead of Oxyclean since both blue bottles are sitting on top of my dryer.

And I am NOT excited to have Bella and Brynn's Mormor and Poppi Domier coming in this week for a visit!


1 comment:

Christina said...

I feel you on the bathroom garbage. Ours always seems to be that way =)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved