Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thankful.

Well I've been trying to write this post for an hour now and just can't get it right.  I can not express how much I love the two precious girls that have made me a mommy.  I can not tell you in words how much they make me giggle and fill my heart with joy daily.  My cup overflows with pride as I watch my sweet girls during our days together.  I feel a sense of unworthiness to be blessed with them.  Even though there are days where I am overwhelmed with mommy guilt, or dog tired from being up all night with a sick baby, or feeling so sick myself I'm not sure I can leave my bed, or I'm on my last nerve and there has been milk spilled all over the kitchen floor and there's a puddle of urine waiting for me in the bathroom, I have learned that it is only a moment, an hour, a day, or even a week and sooner than I would like it will all be behind me.  And even more than that it could always be worse, so much worse.  So I've learned to truly love adore, and just be thankful, for every minute, every minute!  

I love you sweets!  Thank you for allowing me to be your mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved