Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It's Not Me Monday time! This fun blog idea was created by MckMama for all of us out there that need to come clean, or would like to, rather. We all have things out there that we can't believe we've done or we swore we'd never do, why not share it with the blog world, then visitMckMama's site to see what others are admitting to!

I would never dream of bringing my own Dr. Pepper to restaurant for dinner because they don't serve it and I just really needed my, one daily, Dr. Pepper!  Nope, not me!

My mom and I did not try to put up our massive deck canopy, which really calls for four people, by ourselves.  And it didn't go terribly wrong several times.  And I definitely did not almost pee in my pants from laughter.  Nope, not me!

Mom and I would never tackle cleaning out the garage while hubs was away.  We would never dream of going through his endless buckets, piles of tools, contraptions, and, well, junk without him there to supervise.  If we did it certainly wouldn't have taken 3 days, one day of which we wouldn't have had multiple people driving by thinking we were have a garage sale and a couple even managed to make it on to the driveway and wonder around a bit.  Nope, not us!

My wonderful hubs did not bring back a beautiful Coach purse for me from his guys golf trip in Las Vegas!  Oh no he didn't!
And if he had I would never be turning it into a too beautiful, too expensive diaper bag as we speak as I type.  Nope, not me!


Oooh, ahhhh! : )



And last but certainly not least.  I did not actually get to enjoy a wonderful Mother's with my actual Mom(who lives in CO and isn't usually in for mom's day) and of course my wonderful hub and girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved