Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love my Momma!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!

In case you hadn't noticed I've been a little MIA on my posts as of late.  And I have a wonderful reason for it, my momma was in town!!

Whenever my mom is in town she graciously helps me with projects around the house that I need or would like to do but just can't get to it or don't want to do by myself.  Well this visit she was here a good 10 days and we were able to get a lot done.

We cleaned out the garage-this took 3 days (more on this another time)
Did the massive clothing sort of spring 09(putting winter clothes away, etc.)
Weeded the garden.
Sold some beautiful bows my mom had made.
Organized the basement.
Planted some flowers.
Replaced photos in the frames all over our family room.
Took a couple trips to Goodwill.
Completed lots of errands.
Played with the girls.
Took a trip to the Chocolate Festival at Long Grove.
Had an outing to Lamb's Farm.
And enjoyed time together, just us girls, while the hubs was away!

I'll be sure to post more specifically about certain things we did but I wanted to post a post about how much I love my momma!  Thanks for all you have done, did, and will do for me.  My girls are SO lucky to have such a sweet, loopy, talented, creative, loving Mormor!
Happy Mother's Day!


On this wonderful Mother's Day we woke up early, got the girls up, and made our way down for a quick breakfast at Walker Brothers before the crowd and before taking mom to the airport. The perfect way to complete mom's wonderful visit! Here are some fun pics of just us girls!



Someone has learned a new way of smiling! : )



Love you mommy!

P.S  I must also give a heartfelt shout out to my mother-in-law!  Thank you for being a wonderful mother and raising such a wonderful man to be my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved