Sunday, April 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!


It's Not Me Monday time! This fun blog idea was created by MckMama for all of us out there that need to come clean, or would like to, rather. We all have things out there that we can't believe we've done or we swore we'd never do, why not share it with the blog world, then visit MckMama's site to see what others are admitting to!

This week I Did Not call my OB pretending to be 28 weeks pregnant and on a cruise to ask my doctor if it was ok to take dramamine for a friend, nope not me!

Since we were all a bit under the weather this week I most certainly Did Not let a good 3 days go by without clearing out the sink full of dishes, nope not me!

And I Do Not currently have a bag of garbage on my counter out of reach of the dog, nope not me, garbage goes straight outside, even when its raining, hailing, snowing or whatever it is doing outside!

I would NEVER dream of giving in to Bella when she wants to wear her "pink princess" underwear that she wore already the day before, nope not me, clean underwear everyday.

I Did Not leap for joy today when I got my 5th follower of my blog, even when it was my husband, nope not me!

Bella Did Not fall asleep tonight with her princess music card going off over and over again on her tummy (see her love for cards here), nope not her, so sweet and it is NOT a quiet card. : )

And last but certainly NOT least I did not take time every day this week to pray for baby Stellan, April, and all the precious babies I am following these days, nope not me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved