Friday, April 17, 2009

Leaving on a jet plan....

Leaving on a jet plan, don't know when I'll be back again.....

Okay not one part of that sentence is true, ah actually just ONE part of that sentence is true.

I'm leaving!!

So this weekend I'm hopping in my Cr-v with the girls and heading to Michigan!  So the past couple of years my hubs and his friends have taken a golf trip.  Every time they go us mommies talk about how we should do something like that.  Well this year we're making it happen.  Never mind that the guys are going to Vegas for 5 days and we're going to Michigan for 2.  I'm just thankful for the opportunity to do a little relaxing with my gals!  Early tomorrow afternoon 3 of us will head downtown to pick of the 4th and then we'll make our way to just over the Michigan border.  We'll be staying at one of my friend's parent's cabin on a lake.  Unfortunately we aren't going during a time where we'll be able to enjoy the lake much (one friend is very preggers so we wanted to get the trip in before the new baby arrives!) we still plan on sleeping in, relaxing, shopping, good eating, maybe a movie, and did I mention sleeping!?

This will be my 3rd time leaving Bella overnight since she was born and the 1st time leaving Brynn.  Vince and I together have only left Bella once overnight with friends.  We've only been on vacation once since having Bella and she came with us. : )  This is not because I'm scared to leave them or feel like I'll miss them too much, nope, definitely not.  We just don't have family near by so its hard to impose two kids on friends, especially ones that have their own little ones.  Plus up until 3 or so months ago I was still nursing Brynn, so that just makes it more difficult.  Don't get me wrong though.  I'll miss them but I look forward to having a little me/girl time. 

So any way....

IIIII'm leaeaeaeaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..... : )

Thanks hubs for watching the girlies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved