Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Teacher Gifts......

As a teacher I always appreciated getting gift cards at Christmas time and end of the year.
I wanted to do that for Bella's teachers but thought it would be nice to get others to go in with me to get a higher amount.
At Christmas I got the whole class to go in together and we got Bella's 3 teachers each a Visa card with over a $100 on it.
So for the end of the year I thought it would be nice to do again. I asked for $30-40 from each family and all but two were able to participate. I thought it would be nice to do something different and wanted to include something personal along with a gift card. My friend Amanda had the great idea to use a friend of hers that makes personalized stationary. So each teacher was made a set:


Then with the money left I thought it would be fun to create a fun "Date Night" out of gift cards to some of the teacher's favorite places:
$25- Kohls to buy an outfit, $50- for dinner at Cheesecake, $25- for Fandango to see a movie, $15- for dessert at Coldstone, and $15 for coffee at Starbucks.
Nice right?!
Well we got tears so I think they liked it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved