Tuesday, June 21, 2011

May 29- Significant to me.....

So May 29th also marked a significant date in our family's life.
Our little one, in God's hands now, would have been 1 years old.
The day past with out much thought.
No one really gave it much to do.
The hubs doesn't even really know the weight of that date.
But a mommy does.
I was talking with a friend of mine that lost a little one too and had felt the same way.
Nobody really knows and remembers these milestones.
But a mommy does.
Even though we were "blessed" to lose our little one early on, a mommy forms an immediate bond.
That little one, although we knew of him/her for a short period of time, as a mom, I already and plans and dreams for her/him.
So if you know someone who has had a miscarriage, no matter how early on, know they loved that little one like they were holding them in their arms.
And are devastated that they never will.

Thank the Lord Almighty we were blessed with the miracle of Brooklyn just a short bit later,
which doesn't erase the sting but makes it much more bearable. But many are not that fortunate. So be sensitive to those you know suffering this hardship and tell them their little one is not forgotten.

And to you my friends (you know who you are) I remember your little ones and think of you and them often and am thankful our little one has good company!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved