Wednesday, June 15, 2011

11 years!!

Last Friday the hubs and I celebrated 11 fabulous years of marriage!!
Yes, I was a baby when we got married, just turned 20. :)
Dear friends of ours covered all the kiddos and we were able to have PF Changs, YUM, and real conversation.
I shared with the hubs things I have been wanting to share with him from my Hearts at Home conference in March.
It was delightful. I shared, he listened, he shared and I listened.
Perfect anniversary celebration.
Love you baby!
Over the years......
wedding....

honeymoon....
just announced our first pregnancy.....







8 years!
9 years....
10 year- our first trip since our 1 year anniversary!
And 11 years!!
(at the restaurant with my phone sorry bad pic!)
I am forever thankful and feel blessed to have 4 little ones, 3 on earth and one in heaven, with this wonderful man, husband, and father.




Thank you for unloading the dishwasher....
thank you for hiding laundry so I can have an empty laundry basket even for just a day....
thank you for raising 3 beautiful, God fearing ladies with me.....
thank you for great back massages....
thank you for bringing me home Baskin Robbins ice cream....
thank you for always going to Olive Garden for special outings....
thank you for keeping our household up and running....
thank you for supporting us so I can stay home....
so much to be thankful for and so little time,
I love, love, love you honey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved