Monday, June 20, 2011

Memorial Weekend...

We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. That Sunday I got the girls dressed up in their sailor dresses for church. Someone did not want her picture taken.
She graciously plastered a smile on eventually. :)
We had our new dear friends over for pizza on the grill.
These girls are nothing but trouble! ;)
Following our dinner we enjoyed a local treat at Tastee Freeze.
This little one literally begged me for a bite of my ice cream.
I may have obliged.

The big girls wanted to ride home together, so we drove the three little ones home. Every time we looked back at them all they were doing was smiling ear to ear.
No one made a peep, just smiled. :)
Monday we enjoyed a Memorial Day parade with our wonderful buddies!
Much better weather this year, last year it down poured on us!
(last year)
All the kiddos!
Brooke enjoyed herself while playing with her feet.
The girls stood and saluted the veterans.
Brooke wasn't sure what to think about all the motorcycle noise.


And of course the kiddos favorite- CANDY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved