Monday, June 6, 2011

End of the Year.....

So Bella's preschool has an end of the year school picnic. Last year I was super pregnant and we were at a park when it was 100 degrees. This year it rained the day before and until about a half hour before the picnic, so sadly we just had it in doors.
But that did not stop the kiddos from having fun and the parents got to enjoy air conditioning. :)
Brynn was very excited to participate with her big sis.
Games were still played.

And picnicking still happened.
Since the weather ended up being gorgeous, we went outdoors and the class released their butterflies.
Got their hands painted.
Drew with chalk with mormor.
Parachute fun.
What a beauty.

Someone did not enjoy being put down in the grass. :)
Blowing bubbles with friends.

And snuggling with mormor.
Such a nice end to a wonderful school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved