Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nothing Better.....

Nothing thrills me more than to give someone presents!! I delight in finding that perfect gift that they never knew they always wanted! : ) So we exchange gifts with the kiddos in the group of our closest friends. Although years past, with money being tight my joy is someone diminished. But this year I thought of the perfect, but economical, Christmas for the 6 little ones in our group. I can't wait to share it with you!! We exchange tonight so hopefully I can find some time tomorrow to hop on and share them with you! : ) Nothing like a good cliff hanger (yes I am going to categorize this as a cliff hanger)! : )

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to hear your idea! I'm always looking for meaningful but economical gifts!!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved