Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry, Merry Christmas...

I will be taking a little bloggy vacation this week (perhaps I might pop in here or there) as we spend Christmas in Colorado with my family.

I just wanted to jump on and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all take a moment to remember the reason for the season and thank God for the greatest gift of all. His son. Who came to earth to save little old us. Really all I need. And my two beautiful girls, wonderful husband, and great friends and family. : ) So I hope you all have a wonderful time with all of your own families and take time be thankful for all of your blessings! Merry merry Christmas from our family to yours!!






2 comments:

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! That picture is amazing!! :)

HeatherOz said...

Merry Christmas!!
I absolutely LOVE your family photo. I might try that next time we take family photos. tickling the kids! genius!!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved