Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas through the years....

I saw Heather do this and thought it was such a cute idea! She posted all of her Christmas cards from the last several years. Unfortunately, my digital pictures only go back to 2003 (we were married in 2000). Also we didn't start sending out Christmas cards until after Bella was born (and didn't make our own until last year, always used Shutterfly), but we did try to take a family pic in the fall or around Christmas so I thought I'd share those from over the years. : )
2003
2004
2005 (had Bella two months later!)
2006
2007 (had Brynn two months later)

2008
(sorry its on a white background so it didn't show up)

2009 Fall Family Picture
(our Christmas card for this year is in the post below)


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I loved seeing your family over the years! What a neat idea. You definitely don't look 7 months pregnant with either Bella or Brynn! :)

HeatherOz said...

Um...what?! You had babies 2 months after those pictures were taken? You don't even look pregnant. You have such a beautiful family! I really LOVE the 2008 card. The matching jammies and the darling pics of your girls! So Adorable!
Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved