Friday, December 4, 2009

Christgiving!!

Well I am very excited to finally be sharing with you about our Thanksgiving! We traveled to the beautiful OC (in between LA and San Diego) to celebrate with the Hub's side of the family. Since we won't see them at Christmas we combined celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with them. Bella and Brynn's cousin Austin called it Christgiving! The girls did great on the flight (all I can say is thank goodness for DVD players and seatbelts off time). I have way too many pictures so I'm breaking it up into a couple of days. : )

The minute we arrived Mormor Domier got her hugs in and the girls took in all the fun Christmas decorations she has
We quickly took advantage of the weather and took a walk down at the harbor in Dana Point.
Bella and Brynn quickly took to and caught up with their cousin Austin. Notice how red and sweaty they are, they had some fun running around together!
One of the girls favorite things: sitting by the tree watching all of Mormor's fun, moving ornaments.
The next day we decided we wanted to hit the beach for dinner and smores at sunset.
These two could have played in the sand for hours.
The girls were mezmirized by the crashing waves
(excuse the lovely dirt all over her face)

My handsome captain roasting hotdogs and brats. : )


The next day it was a bit over 80, so we of course had to hit the beach again. We went to another beach near by. Unfortunately by the time we grabbed lunch and all got there it was almost naptime. By some miracle I was actually able to get Brynn to sleep in a little tent while the rest of us enjoyed our lunch, sand castle building, and soaking up rays.

Enamored with her cousin!
This girl actually slept an hour and half!! Including when I lifted her out of tent, walked up a massive hill and waited for the car to be packed up. She didn't wake until I put her the car! This is the girl who won't sleep any longer than 45 minutes in the car. Guess the sound of waves does it for her. : )
Bella was enjoying every minute of it.
But finally cashed out in a wagon. : )
The girls favorite night time activity: Mormor and Poppi's jacuzzi tub, that made for a great bubble bath!
K, that's it for today. Hope you're hooked. : ) Now on to upload more pics!! Sure wish you could load more than 5 at a time!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! So glad you all had a great time!

Lee-Ann said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

Jenna said...

Cool pics! LOVE the one of them in front of the tree!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved