Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun with Friends....

So again, I'm posting about something before Thanksgiving. Right before we left for CA I took the girls to our local Bass ProShop, where they have a little Christmas section set up, with their best friends and their mommies. It was fun and free (which is always fabulous)! By the way the girls are sporting their turkey shirts that we got here, aren't they precious?!


Bella and Anderson had to try out the guns. Of course Bella picks the pink one (shh I didn't tell her it was upside down :) ).
Brynn is quite smitten with Avi and they enjoyed watching the train together.
Attempting a group shot. Santa was not at his post so we borrowed it and may have bribed them with his candy canes. :)

Everyone but sweet baby Stephanie. Brynn, Avielle, Ellison, Mackenzie, Bella, and Anderson.
So I may be a little MIA this week. Sunday we had our small group Christmas dinner, today we made cookies with the kids from our small group, tomorrow I have Bella's preschool Christmas party, Tuesday and Wednesday night we invited Bella and Brynn's friends over for a movie, milk, and cookies, Thursday we have our Christmas with our closest friends, and Friday we have our Christmas party! Phew, I'm tired just writing that. But Sunday we leave for beautiful Colorado and I look forward to sharing another trip with you! : )


1 comment:

Kelly said...

It looks like all the kids had so much fun! I love the pic of Bella with the gun...so cute! :)

Wow, you are super busy! Hope all your Christmas parties have gone well this week and I hope you have a great trip to CO.

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved