Friday, June 19, 2009

Today is the day...

So we've told Bella that we will be going to visit Mormor and Poppi Glass up at Papa Bear(her name not ours) and GG's house in Plynouth, MN.  Ever since we've mentioned this she has asked us just about every hour (or less) if we are going now.  No, honey Friday morning.  No, honey 2 more days, No honey tomorrow.  She is SO disappointed when she hears we aren't leaving right then.  Well sweet baby girl, today is the day.  We are on our way up to the Twin Cities!  We will return late Monday so everyone have a great weekend!


Here we come Papa Bear and GG!


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hey Barclay! How cool that you are in town! I hope you are having a good time!
There was no email address connected to your comment so do you mind emailing me at hily81@gmail.com? I will give you all the info for the splash pad! You will love it :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved