Monday, June 8, 2009

My 1st Name That Photo Contest....


THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.  STAY TUNED FOR OTHER CONTESTS!
So I'm holding my very first blog contest!  MckMama often takes her beautiful photography of silly, funny, or sweet pictures and turns it in to a contest.  I would like to follow suit.  Above is a picture that I would like for you to create a caption for.  It can be serious, silly, poetic, funny, outrageous, whatever floats your boat.  The contest will end at noon (central time) on Wednesday June 17th.  I will then have the hubs (I wouldn't have the heart to pick just one! : ) ) sift through the entries and pick his favorite.  I will then of course post his pick, as well as a couple of my favorites! : )

Now every contest must have a prize right?!  I will be giving away your pick of TWO bows from Scallywag on Etsy.  So, along with your caption for the picture, I need you to head over HERE and pick your two favorites and leave them with your entry.  

Oh you wanna know which ones I would pick!?  I'm so glad you asked. : )

This one is one of my new favorites.

But I also love this one.

And I've already got these! : )




So once again, come up with a caption for the photo below and head over here and leave your two favorites with your caption!  Good Luck!






4 comments:

Christina said...

Hmmmm, why isn't there a bow in my hair?

Somer said...

Hey Miley, why aren't you smiley?

Emily said...

"If you don't listen to me I'll..."

Cute picture. My two favorites are Funky Flower Child and Pink and Green Paisley bow.

In Everything said...

caption: OK, Mom. What do you think you are going to do with that camera now that I'm NOT going to smile???

Mommy: get a cute pic of you being serious, of course! Oh, and then maybe I can have a "name that photo contest"!! yep, here goes:)

On youscallywag on Etsy, I like Pink and Green Curly Cue Ribbon Barrettes and Orange and Yellow Loop-de-Loop Gingham Barrettes!!

Thanks for hte fun contest:)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved