Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
It's Not Me Monday time! This fun blog idea was created by MckMama for all of us out there that need to come clean, or would like to, rather. We all have things out there that we can't believe we've done or we swore we'd never do, why not share it with the blog world, then visit MckMama's site to see what others are admitting to!

I DID NOT have a crazy, busy weekend, so I'm NOT afraid my not me Monday will be a little sad this weekend.

Since finding a little Dora foldout couch for $3 at a garage sale Bella has NOT insisted on sleeping on it for nap and night time all week.  Which of course I DID NOT have to cover with a blanket until I actually had a chance to get it washed it.  Nope, not Bella!

I DID NOT have to put Brynn down for her nap without lunch the other day because she was just beside herself tired.  Oh and I DID NOT wonder why she was so crabby and it wasn't even dinner time later.  Nope, not me.

We DID NOT let the kiddos stay up until 10:30 on Saturday to watch a fabulous fireworks show!  Our children are always promptly in bed at 7:30 and 8:30.

I DID NOT find myself having to talk to Bella about things like male and female parts and a lovely monthly visitor women get, due to some situations,this week.  NO NOT YET!  

Lately I have NOT discovered the hubs and I beginning to say crazy things to Bella like, "Do you WANT to have a time out?" or "Then we'll just leave you here or we'll just leave without you then!" or "Okay then we're just not going to go (somewhere where we absolutely have to go whether she wants to or not)!"  Nope not us we always say logical things to  our  children. : ) 





1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh know, I always wonder when I will get questions like that from Nick.

I did read the letter. I have to believe she is being honest. I feel really sorry for her despite my anger and hurt. She is a lost brloken soul who needs a lot of prayer and forgiveness.

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved