Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day!!

So last Thursday night Bella and I packed up all of her goody bags for her class to celebrate her birthday. (They don't allow treats anymore :( )  She was SO excited to have me coming in to class and celebrating with her friends.  

Friday morning at 5:30am we got a call from school saying it was CANCELLED!  We got 7 inches of snow through the night.  Which isn't all that much for around here but maybe it was the timing of the snow???  So we didn't bother waking the kids but of course Bella comes running in at 7 so excited for her day.  The hubs says, "Bella guess what it snowed!!  And you got a snow day today so there's no school!"  She just about burst into tears.  She was SO upset.  The hubs tried to appeal to her love of snow but through tears she cries, "But I love school!!"  I will be showing her this post when she's 16 and won't get up. :)  I assured her they would celebrate and I could still come to school Monday and she was able to calm down.  Later she made a snowman and all drama was forgotten!! :)
And now we have a beautiful winter wonderland to enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved