Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Need Some Yummy Recipes?

Sorry kinda out of order here, but the Sunday after we celebrated the Hub's birthday was Super Bowl Sunday.  For probably the last, oh.... 13 years we've been going to one our besties' Super Bowl party, so this year was no exception!  We only needed to bring an appetizer or dessert but I came across 3 recipes that I thought people might really enjoy, so I got a little ambitious and made all 3. :)

Thought I'd share the recipes in case anyone else wanted to enjoy!

Instead of the hub's traditional Angel food cake for his b-day I made these, and they were a hit!
Nutella Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting
I got the recipe from Jenna's Journey's blog.  You can see it here.  She frosted much prettier than I did, but hey I'm new at this! :)


Sin Dip
Next recipe I also got at Jenna's Journey right here.
Also a hit with the group.  I used a Panera Niche to hold it in and dip in to it.

Red Velvet Cheese Ball served with Nilla Wafers
Last but certainly not least, actually probably the biggest hit of them all.  And the plus, it's SUPER easy!
Recipe is right here.
Perfect for Valentines day! :)


Ha!  Sadly I didn't get any pictures of the us or the party goers.  Oops!  Had a great time as usual though!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved