Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Birthday Surprise!

Oh my.  I have been SO sick.  I don't get sick very often and when I do, its usually a day tops.  Well I have been out of commission since last Wednesday night.  In the meantime time and things I need to do are flying by me!!  So once again catch up time! :)
So we were going back and forth about what to get the girls for their upcoming birthdays.  We knew the friends and grandparents would probably have clothes and toys covered, so we were trying to think of something different.  For the last couple of months I swear every other commercial on their TV channel was for Disney on Ice's Dare to Dream show.  I thought it would be perfect and they of course begged to go every time we saw it.  In previous years, Brynn was still 2 or under and I just didn't think it was worth the price.  But now with them both a little older and the fact it fell right around their birthday, we thought it would be a perfect gift.  And our friends the Levins happen to be going too, so we all went together!

The girls were in HEAVEN.
Neither one took their eyes off of the show. And they enjoyed every moment, Rapunzel the most of course.  They put on a spectacular show.  If your kids are old enough, its definitely worth the cost.  It really was amazingly done.

Here's the girls' reaction to the news we were taking them!
Grabbing our royal lunch beforehand.  I know, Subway, very royal. :)
The princesses.



I think Bella was like this the ENTIRE show.
Brynn too, but at one point she came to snuggle on my lap. :)
Such a fun bday gift and one they still talk about to this day!
Here's a little video of Rapunzel and Flynn FLYING through the air on her "hair," video does not do it justice, it was pretty incredible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved