Monday, October 31, 2011

California- Day 2

Well Saturday, day 2 started out quite early!
Brooke slept in the room with us and the big girls slept with mormor and poppi.
Miss Bella, who was use to getting up early for school and was still on IL time got Mormor up quite early.
Brooke also, apparently, cries often in her sleep. Not sure if she was teething or we just don't hear her usually at home but she would cry and I would go check on her and she'd be sound a sleep.
So sleep was a little lacking on this trip. :)
So we woke up Saturday morning and immediately hit the beach for the day!

Brooklyn was right at home and loved it!
Our little adventurous one bravely took on boogie board lessons from her daddy.

She was a little nervous but she held her own!
This is as close as Brynn would get. :)

These two enjoyed making castles ALL afternoon!
Brooke's favorite thing to do is climb, so the hubs built her a hole and she was perfectly content climbing in and out of it for AWHILE! :)


This pic just cracks me up!
Where ya going daddy!?
Little miss would NOT nap there so we finally had to head home around 3 but enjoyed a beautiful lunch and afternoon there!
Finally had to plug this girl up so she'd stop eating sand. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved