Monday, October 17, 2011

Hard, hard weekend...

So I've been working on my next post (Brooklyn's first birthday) in hopes to get caught up soon, but we had a pretty tragic event happen this weekend and I just can't bring myself to work on my post.

Some very dear friends of ours, very early Saturday morning, lost their baby boy at 33 weeks pregnant. Until this morning they were unsure what happened, but after trying TWICE to get labor started, she gave birth to their son this morning and there was a knot in the umbilical cord, which is what they believe caused his death. So we spent some time Saturday and Sunday at the hospital with them. They both have been SO strong through this ordeal. We have not seen them yet since he was born so I have a feeling today is going to be much, much harder.

Recently Vince had the honor and pleasure of baptizing our friends and they are clinging strong to their Lord and Savior through this trail.

Would you just pray for our friends and their two young daughters? Pray for recovery, healing, comfort. Also pray for us that we can be a good support to them and offer whatever it is they need.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved