Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 3....

So Sunday we woke up at a little more reasonable hour but still early.
And little cookie was still not sleeping great.
It was a little drizzly and overcast so we just took it easy that morning and hit the mall for a Macy's trip. The hub's mom retired from Macy's so she has a lifetime discount we like to take advantage of when we're with her.
That evening, however, it cleared up so we went to the harbor where the Tall Ships were firing cannons. We also hit the wave beach just minutes from their house. It was kind of funny cause the girls went from completely dressed with coats on to being in their underwear. They were having a blast running away from the waves. :)

Keeping entertained on the escalators.
Enjoying the view and the cool tall ships.
Cookie enjoyed the sand and finding sticks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved