Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Fourth of July Weekend (part 2)...

At first our 4th of July festivities were just going to be spent with our friends (that I mentioned yesterday) that were in town, but then things grew! After talking to a couple in our small group, we discovered that they didn't have any plans (usually they're a very busy fam.) and we said they must come join us. Then when talking to my dear friend, Kelli (part of the usual suspects), who I stupidly assumed would be heading to her family's home for the holiday, I realized they were around also so we of course asked them to join us. Then after a failed attempt to see another couple friend of ours on Saturday night we asked their plans for the 4th and they didn't have any either. So our two family gathering turned into a five family gathering complete with 10 adults and 9 kiddos, love it! We had a great time hanging with friends and eating lots of yummy food, except apparently I didn't choose great hamburgers. Hey I couldn't pass up 16 patties for $7, guess that should have been the first sign. : ) The kiddos played outside in the water, enjoyed our neighbor's trampoline, lit some sparklers, and hit the local firework show. It was a wonderful time with great friends!

p.s. On a side note I must mention that apparently we threw a accident prone party. Literally every little one got hurt at some point. Not sure if its safe for us to throw parties anymore. : )


I have no idea how many times a day I tell the girls only food and drinks go in our mouths, apparently it hasn't sunk in yet.

















A nice natural smile Brynnie. : )




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sexy panties on a sexy ass

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved