Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddio!

Today, besides being a very tragic day in America's history, is my wonderful daddy's birthday! I already wrote a post about 9/11 here, so today's post is all about daddy!

Like I mentioned in this post my dad has always been my number one fan. Encouraging me through all my stages of life. Talking to my grandpa (his dad) yesterday I learned exactly where he learned to be such an encourager.

In my dad's ministry he talks a lot about how, as parents, it is our priority to leave a legacy for our children. The legacy that I see being passed down from my grandpa to my dad is one of great inspiration and I can only hope and pray the hubs and I will be able to leave the same for our girls.

Happy Birthday Daddy/Poppi! We love you and wish you were here!
Daddy and Me (sorry mama cropped you out : ( )
My dad with brand new baby Bella.
Big hugs from Brynn for her Poppi!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

Aww! So sweet! Happy birthday to him!

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved