Friday, September 4, 2009

I need your opinion!!

Isn't this the cutest little one you've ever seen, ok maybe not ever, but you gotta admit she's precious.  Why do I have a picture of a stranger and not my girlies on my blog?  Good question!

I need your help.  Brynn's mullet is driving me crazy!!  This little girl is from the Pottery Barn catalog and I love her haircut.  Since I've always left Bella's hair long, I thought I'd change things up a bit for Brynn.  When I saw this little one, I thought she looked a bit like Brynn, and thought this haircut was adorable.  So my question for you, my faithful followers, is do I cut Brynn's hair now or wait for it to grow more?


Unfortunately, right now only the back of her hair is growing and not so much in the front.  Bella's hair starting picking up around 18 months so I'm hoping Brynn will follow suit.  So do I wait for the front to catch up before taking her for her first haircut or should we start trimming up the back? I just don't want it to be a waste of money, ya know?!

So come on people, voice your choice!!

Now

or 

Later

Thanks in advance!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ok, i'll be brave & vote first. I say cut it. Though Brynn is super cute as she is, I think a little bob would be precious on her (it's my fav girlie cut) I think the sides will look more full when some of the length is off the back & you'll get to the look sooner...

Emily said...

I would wait for the front to catch up before cutting it, but that's only because I think that it looks really cute how it is. :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved