Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's Blog Hop-Share Your Art....

This week's Blog Hop theme is: Sharing our art. Now since I am not artistic at all, I thought I would brag on the hubs a bit. He is super artistic. Whatever this man tries to do, he usually ends up doing well. He is a fabulous painter. He can whip up his own Van Gogh within hours. About a year and a half ago he decided to take up photography. And like I said, he's really good at it! He is completely self taught and, he would say, still learning tricks of the trade, but I thought I would share with you some of my favorites of his recent work. These are from several different photo shoots. I of course would like to show all my favorites but I can't so please visit his sites and look at his beautiful work:

Interested in a photo session or know someone in the Chicagoland/Southern Wisconsin area that is, leave me a comment with your/their info!
















1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow, he does amazing work! I'd get a session with him if we lived closer! :)

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Archives

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved