Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Go Cubbies!!!

I know, I know.
We're gluten for punishment.

But no matter what, I will always be a Cub's fan!!

So several years ago our college started an annual alumni event.  The event has been dinner and a Cub's game.  Our besties and us have made it a yearly tradition to attend these Cub's games together (actually we started our tradition before our school did :) )

So last night we continued the tradition!
Wasn't a big turn out but we had a fabulous evening!!

They use to do the event in August and the last couple of years have switched to the spring, so they have been a bit chillier.
Last night was no exception.  Freezing!  However, being the prepared people we are, we were all quite comfortable during the game.  I had on long underwear, long sleeve shirt, t-shirt, sweat shirt, North Face shell, and a down vest.  Ha!  Somer and I also snuggled under a Tinkerbell blanket. :) 

We had free wifi so I must say Somer and I were a bit distracted with talking and our phones but we did do some cheering!  We left a little early since it was a late game and we had a least an hour drive home but turned out to be an exciting end to the game and Cubbies beat the Cardinals!!!

We look forward to carrying on the tradition next year! 
2006
Our first year!  That's Ryan, Somer (& Anderson in tummy) next to the Hubs.  And yes I put Bella's back up outfit on because everyone was saying what a cute boy she was!
2007
Couldn't find a pic!?
Somer did we not go?

2008
Miss Brynnie joined us and Ryan and Somer left baby Ellie 
(on oxygen and all) for the first time!
2009
Sans kids!

2010
7 months preggers with Brooklyn!
 2011
The hubs was traveling so Brynnie Boo was my date.  She didn't stop smiling the whole night. :)  And her and Uncle Ryan did not let the freezing cold temperatures stop them from enjoying ice cream!

 And 
2012!!
 We were very thankful the giveaway last night was warm gloves!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!

Check these out!
Just click on the pictures:

I'm Tweeting!

    follow me on Twitter

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Kelly Medina

    Follow Me!

    Natalie's sentiments
    Jenna’s Journey Blog

    About Me

    My photo
    I used to be an elementary teacher but am now a stay-at-home mommy with three sweet baby girls. Bella is 6, Brynn is 4, and Brooklyn is 1. We also have a sweet Golden Retriever named Beckham. I have been married to the love of my life, Vincent, for almost 12 years. Although I hate the cold I am a Chicago girl through and through. And thats about all I've got!

    Certain topic.....?

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved